Saturday, June 10, 2017

Jess's Review ~ Six Zeros by L.P Lovell & Stevie J Cole

Six ZerosSix Zeros by L.P Lovell
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

description

Another compelling and messed up piece to this game I still can't quite wrap my brain around. Day six, while starting off with the same amount of sexiness that I have come to expect from this serial does not end in quite the same fashion...or does it.

Ella has lost herself to two men but then there is Three. Mysterious and unyielding and a bit scary. Day six is to be his but what happens is still making me wonder what is really going on. I can't wait to see this whole thing wrap up because Ella has gone down the rabbit hole and I am right there with her. Trying to understand what the end game is and if she has won or lost. I have become addicted to Tobias and Preston just as Ella has but I feel like things are going to get more messed up before it is all over.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment