Saturday, June 10, 2017

Jess's Review ~ This is the End, Baby by K. Webster

This is the End, Baby (War & Peace, #6.5)This is the End, Baby by K. Webster
My rating: 4.5 of 5 stars

description
This series series...this book...I don't really have the right words. It has been dark and twisted, completely enthralling and downright madness. This ending was no exception.

Hannah will probably forever hold the title of "craziest character" ever. She is not right, she is completely unexpected but on some level she makes sense to Gabe, her person. He loves her and all of her personalities and it makes sense that we end this series spotlighting these two characters. Because they are in the center and intertwined with all of the other characters, the author was able to put everyone in this finale.

This book, while short, packed a huge punch. There were a few loose ends that got tied up, there was blood and death and erotic scenes. And still, seven books later, even though I know to expect the unexpected, I was still taken by surprise. And not just the little bit kind of surprised either. I have thoroughly enjoyed this messed up journey and can't wait to see what this author puts out next. She has fast become one my favorites and something about her brand of darkness calls to me.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment