Friday, June 2, 2017

Lindsey's Review ~ Captain by Lauren Rowe

CaptainCaptain by Lauren Rowe
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

★★★★
~Lindsey
Who says the road to love would be easy or would be something that would just fall into our laps, but somehow it always turns out okay. This rollercoaster ride of a story will have you holding your sides and glued to your kindle. This is the perfect rom com to me, it’s funny, sweet and hot nothing says romance like a player and a girl who can hold her own. Ryan and Tessa give a great story they bring out the best and worst in each other both giving as good as they have while fighting the attraction. This is a great book to get lost in or like me get lost in all night. This is a romance that takes you and holds you until the end.
This book has so many great things going for it, the writing, the characters, the plot all of it came together. This was my first of many book by Lauren Rowe because not only does she write a good book, she gives a great book boyfriend. This is a fun read that I would recommend to anyone looking for something that will make them smile because I know I did.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment