Friday, June 2, 2017

Lindsey's Review ~ Fury by Cat Porter

FuryFury by Cat Porter
My rating: 4.5 of 5 stars

★★★★.5
~Lindsey
Love is never easy especially when its forged in blood, tears, heartache, and pain. To me there is no way to describe this story except one word, Wow. This story will lead you down a dark road of so much pain and yet it was so hard to break away from it. This is not a traditional hearts and flowers everything is roses story no this is a dark story that makes you speechless when you’re done. The path that the two main characters went through to get to a point where they could have a happy ending wasn’t a story book story but basically a story of determination. This story left me speechless like a wtf is going on speechless. I love a great MC book but this was definitely well written and executed to perfection. Cat Porter did an excellent job bringing out the emotions of her characters whether it was pain or love. This story span over 25 years of what can only be described as one hell of a love story. This story has joined my favorites of MC reads. I cannot wait to see what’s next for her I’m almost afraid to see if it can top this story .

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment