Friday, June 2, 2017

Lindsey's Review ~ Just One Touch by Maya Banks

Just One Touch (Slow Burn, #5)Just One Touch by Maya Banks
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

★★★★★
~Lindsey
This book utterly gutted me so much. Going in this book I knew it would be good because Maya Banks can always take a book and make it captivating but with this story she destroyed all perceived thoughts I had going into this story. From page one first sentence as a reader you are just grabbed and not let loose until the end. Jenna and Isaac will completely change your thoughts on what’s the perfect book couple is. There is such beauty to this story that you can easily get lost in this story. This is a story of healing of two broken people finding that person who not only makes you whole but who makes begin even a little broken ok.
I can honestly say the writing, the plot, the characters all of this and I mean all of this made this story what it was perfect. The paranormal element just adds to the story. Jenna pure soul and Isaacs love for her just leads to an all-night marathon of great reading. This great cast of characters bring romantic Suspense to a new level. Love this book and would so recommend the series if you are looking to be taken on a whole new level with romance then these books are so for you. I cannot wait for the next because with each book it just gets better and better. Love was never so beautiful especially when it shines bright.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment