Friday, June 2, 2017

Lindsey's Review ~ My Best Friend's Ex by Meghan Quinn

My Best Friend's ExMy Best Friend's Ex by Meghan Quinn
My rating: 4.5 of 5 stars

★★★★.5
~Lindsey
This was a great story to get lost in. I got lost in this story of love, lost , humor ,and passion. There was so much to love about this rollercoaster ride to love. Emma and Tuckers friendship to relationship was very entertaining. There was so many laugh out loud moments and some very hot romance. This story was very well written, the plot was great, and the characters have great vibes. I loved the chemistry between them through misunderstanding and passion. Emma and Tucker overcame so much to come to the point of their HEA. This is a great read to sit back relax and enjoy the life and love of two people who came together under innocent circumstances. Meghan Quinn gave a great read that I would highly recommend. I can’t wait to see what she does next. Unexpected love has never been better.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment