Thursday, June 15, 2017

Lindsey's Review ~ Redemption Lake by Susan Clayton-Goldner

Redemption LakeRedemption Lake by Susan Clayton-Goldner
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

☆☆☆☆
~Lindsey
Some things are better left in the dark but what happens when your past comes back to face you full on and there is nowhere to hide and you must face it. There is nothing Matt would love more than for his past to stay in the past but an old ghost has a way of coming back and he is about to learn that sometimes it's better to face them head on especially when there is nowhere else to go. This was a very well written story you could tell the author put a lot of time and emotions in this book. This was a very well written story with great characters, and a plot that holds the reader to the story. I will not lie it took me awhile to get into the book but I’m glad I stuck with it, because I ended up really enjoying it.

This is a great mystery story that will suck you in on its rollercoaster of twist and turns and leave you asking what just happen. I’m glad I got to enjoy this story and can’t wait to see what is next for Ms.Susan, because if this is what to be expected then I will not be disappointed.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment