Friday, June 2, 2017

Lindsey's Review ~ Sex in the Sticks by Sawyer Bennett

Sex in the Sticks (Love Hurts, #1)Sex in the Sticks by Sawyer Bennett
My rating: 4.5 of 5 stars

☆☆☆☆1/2
~Lindsey
In true Sawyer Bennett, this story was delivered and served hot. This was a great midday read that I got lost in. Valentine and Logan both are from different worlds and where he is used to the Alaskan cold but not used to heat that Valentine invokes. Valentine is looking for heat and she is going to the right place Alaska where it might be cold but with the men outnumbering the woman the heat is full force. This story was well written, the characters likable, the plot enjoyable. There was no lag in the story. It was a great story that will just make you just fall I love with the characters and their romance.
Sawyer Bennett gives a great story of love, romance, and fun. These characters spend a web on the reader. I cannot wait to see what’s next for these characters. Love and romance is something that Valentine wasn’t looking for but she got it and it was so hot getting there. If this was book one I cannot wait for book two because I see greatness.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment