Friday, June 2, 2017

Lynzi's Review ~ Fighting For Your Touch by Nikki Ash

Fighting For Your Touch (Fighting, #3)Fighting For Your Touch by Nikki Ash
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

☆☆☆☆☆
~Lynzi
Nikki Ash definitely does not disappoint. Her books, and these characters have quickly become some of my favorites. They just keep getting better and better.

What we have already seen of Caleb, I knew his story wouldn't be easy. I knew he would have some craziness in his past. Enough craziness to make him the closed of person we have come to know. But I can tell you, I was NEVER waiting for all that it was. I was in such shock and such heartache, it was hard to read. For as much as I loved this story, is as much as I hated his past. But they go hand in hand, and with out his past, he would of never become him, and he is amazing.

I'm not gonna go into too much details about this one. But if you have read books 1 and 2, then you know kinda what to expect of this one. Hayley hasn't been subtle when it comes to everyone knowing she wants Caleb. And Caleb hasn't been subtle when it comes to letting everyone know, he isn't interested. Not that it has anything to do with her, but everything to do with him. She finally decides to give up on him, knowing it will never happen. You can only push someone away so many times, until they actually get the hint and stay away. That's exactly what she did. And let's just say, Caleb didn't like that too much. She makes him feel things he's never wanted to feel. Things he never thought himself capable of feeling.

This story contains things that I hate and things that can be triggers to someone, which is normally MY trigger. When I realized what was going on, I felt sick to my stomach. And normally when I read books with this I can't get through it, I have a hard time, but I got through this one, and I am so glad I did. Even with the horrible things, I still loved this one. Even though it made my heart hurt, I seen the joy and love, and that made it so much better.

Now I have to patiently wait for Kaden and Ashley's story, and I know that one will be a storm of craziness and drama, and I can't wait!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment