Friday, June 2, 2017

Lynzi's Review ~ Lily by M.A. Horst

Lily (A Force of Nature Fairytale #2)Lily by M.A. Horst
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

☆☆☆☆
~Lynzi
I fell in love with this one, way more than the other one. The dynamic of this one was awesome. It had everything a good book should have, even though it was short.

Horrible greedy parents. Male competition. A yearning for love. Heartache. Dominance.

I loved Hail. He knew what he want and he went after it and didn't let anyone get in his way. He was rough but not hard. Sweet but not soft. Just perfection.

Lily is the sweet, innocent, book nerd. She picked the better of 2 evils and realized she had found her knight in shining armor. Also, that her dreams could come true.

I can't wait to watch the rest of the couples pair off and have their own go at love. This series has definitely started out good. So looking forward to the rest.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment