Friday, June 2, 2017

Lynzi's Review ~ Poppy by M.A. Horst

Poppy (A Force of Nature Fairytale #1)Poppy by M.A. Horst
My rating: 3.5 of 5 stars

☆☆☆1/2
~Lynzi
I'm not gonna write this review like I normally write my others because then my review might be longer than the book itself. Lol

That is one thing that I didn't like. I felt like I blinked a few times and then bam, it was over. I knew it was an novella, but I figured it would of been a little longer than it was. I really wish it would of been. I would of loved more in depth background about their families, and more of them together.

I was also worried because I'm not an insta-love person. But I am a person who loves love. So I gave it a shot, and I have to say, I rather liked it. I loved how enamored Storm was with Poppy. I love how out of all the 6 women he could of chose, there was one that stuck out. One soul spoke to him. One set of eyes pulled him in.

To give a little background, the grandfathers of both the Royal family and the Flower family have an agreement: because the Flower family is indebted to the Royal's, the grandchild of the Flower's are promised to the grandkids of the Royal's. As the eldest Storm has first pick out of the 6 Flower females. He immediately sets his eyes on Poppy, and it's happily ever after.

Like every other female, Poppy dreams of her life being like a fairytale, Prince Charming sweeping her off her feet. Boy does she get that and so much more than she expected.

I loved that Poppy was so innocent. I loved how he quickly broke her of that. This one definitely had some kink. HOT HOT HOT!

I can't wait to read the next one. ♡

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment