Friday, June 2, 2017

Lynzi's Review ~ Through Your Eyes by Shannyn Schroeder

Through Your Eyes (For Your Love #3)Through Your Eyes by Shannyn Schroeder
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

☆☆☆☆☆
~Lynzi
Oh holy swoon!!!

When I read the only other book I have read in this series, In Your Arms, which is book 2 in the Your Love series, I got to get to know and fall in love with the O'Malley family. I only got glimpses of the O'Leary family though, but this one shows so much about each. If I would of read book one, I would of gotten to know them more. These books can each be read as a standalone.

Deirdre is the cousin to the O'Leary's, from Ireland. We see a bit of her in book 2. We also see glimpses of her and Tommy's first meeting and their interactions with each other.

Deirdre finds herself once again, on a plan back to the US, but this time, it's her boyfriend, Rory's doing. He realized while she was here last time visiting her family, how happy she was. He ways knew her being home and doing what everyone expected her to do, was taking a toll on her. Working at her family's pub, is not what she wants to do with her life, but she knows it's exactly what will happen. So with another chance to be free, even for a little while, she will take it. A few months in the States is exactly what she needs. Especially after her boyfriend doesn't propose like she thought he would. She was expecting a chance to clear her head and have a little space from her overbearing family. What she wasn't expecting was for her world to turn on its axis, for both the good and the bad.

Tommy is the youngest boy of the O'Malleys, so that means, a lot of headache from the older siblings. Alot of being told what to do and how to do it. But that doesn't mean he always listens. When he realized the woman who caught his eye in the families favorite bakery is back in the states, he plows ahead right away trying to get her to go out with him. Tommy won't stop until his Cupcake, says yes. He won't even let her boyfriend in Ireland stand in the way of what he wants. Little does he know it won't be so easy. She isn't so easy.

Tommy isn't your typical tattoo artist/bad boy. He had me swooning so much, it wasn't even funny. He is in a whole league of his own. I absolutely loved him. I don't normally like nicknames, but I loved his for Deirdre.

I loved seeing Deirdre coming into herself. I love seeing her find her true self and who she wanted to be. It was such a beautiful thing. I loved her and Tommy's relationship and how it just flowed. Even with the hard and tough spots.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment