Saturday, June 10, 2017

Nikki's Review ~ Dirty Daddies by Jade West

Dirty DaddiesDirty Daddies by Jade West
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

description

Dirty Daddies is another great read by one of my favorite authors Jade West.

Jade West never shies away from pushing the envelope concerning sex or what is taboo. One of the main reasons I am so addicted to her books!

Michael and Jack are the perfect men to tame the very young and headstrong Carrie. Each of them bring a different outlook and approach to what she needs to feel safe and secure.

Carrie might be young, very young but she is definitely not innocent or tries to hide her sexuality. The more these two dish out to their dirty girl the more she laps it up. Sometimes it takes Carrie to push her dirty daddies out of their comfort zone. It was filthy and it was hot. I mean really hot.

I loved reading Dirty Daddies and I hope Jade West keeps pushing those boundaries!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment