Monday, June 5, 2017

Nikki's Review ~ Lick by Torrie Robles

Lick (Devil's Fury #2)Lick by Torrie Robles
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

description

Sometimes you get a chance to read a story that has it all, a hot alpha sexy hero, a strong likable sweet heroine, drama, and passion. Lick by author Torrie Robles is that book!

This is only the second installment of the Devil's Fury MC series but it is my favorite. I completely adored this book.

I am going on the record by saying Lick has got to be one of the best main characters a reader will ever come across. He makes no apologies for being foul mouthed, damaged, and violent. He has no filter and no time for BS games that people play. He grew up hard with nothing in his life but pain. His saving grace is the loyalty to his brothers of the Devil's Fury and Jenni.

If Lick sees the dark side of life then Jenni is his complete opposite. She sees the good in people, believes in second chances and knows if she can get Lick to let her through his walls then she will have something beautiful.

The chemistry was so hot. Not only did this couple burn up the pages but showed us something sweet yet in a way innocent at the same time.

I know this book is going to be one of my "go-to" reads!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment