Saturday, June 10, 2017

Nikki's Review ~ One is a Promise by Pam Godwin

One is a Promise (Tangled Lies, #1)One is a Promise by Pam Godwin
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

description

One is a Promise is the latest enthralling masterpiece by Pam Godwin. This book is everything you could beg for in a read. As usual Pam Godwin takes us on an emotional, sensual and conflicting journey. She toys with your mind and guides you in the direction she thinks you should go.

The characters in this book are exceptional! I adored Danni with her strength, grit and determination. You can't help get invested in this love triangle. There is no clear winner for the affections of this amazing woman. Cole and Trace so different but clearly have several things in common. They are intense, possessive, and dominant. You think you know who would be the better choice for Danni but as you keeping reading your heart starts feeling conflicted. I don't want her to chose and I can feel the heartbreak that is heading for this triangle.

I know this is going to be an amazing roller-coaster of a ride because you can't expect anything less from Pam Godwin.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment