Saturday, June 10, 2017

Nikki's Review ~ Scarred by Chelsea Camaron

Scarred (Ruthless Rebels MC, #3)Scarred by Chelsea Camaron
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

description

I can definitely say Scarred is my favorite of the Ruthless Rebels MC series so far. Brilliant authors Chelsea Cameron and Ryan Michele take us on an emotional action packed rollercoaster with the story of Skinny and Roe.

My heart hurt so much for all the pain Skinny had to endure growing up with his sadistic mother. The only bright spot he had at times was the bond with his twin brother and his friendship with Roe.

Roe lives her life haunted by the scarred boy that she once loved. To me Roe is just going through the emotions of life, only when a special little girl shows up in her life does she start to feel.

I loved the deep connection between Skinny and Roe. Their bond was more than lost love, it was everlasting love that neither time or distance could break.

This is such an amazing series and can't wait to to read about Skinny's twin Triple Threat!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment