Friday, June 2, 2017

Shy's Review ~ Claim Me Hard by Vanessa Vale

Claim Me Hard (Bridgewater County Book 2)Claim Me Hard by Vanessa Vale
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

description

Another sexy romance involving one lucky woman and the two men who want to make her happy for the rest of their lives.

This is book two in this series of standalone romance stories and I am certainly enjoying this author's work with every new story I read. Vanessa Vale writes stories of romance, a little danger, secrets to be uncovered and lots of steamy moments between the leading lady and her two men. This story was about Hannah who has found herself in Bridgewater after running from an abusive ex. She feels she needs to keep her real identity a secret to avoid her ex finding her. She plans to lay low, working as a waitress and stay off the radar. What she hadn't planned on was Declan and Cole, the two single towns men who have decided she's the woman for them.

There was a lot to like about this book. Sexy and protective men who are all about their woman's pleasure and happiness. An intelligent woman who finds herself in a dangerous situation and finds a way to remove herself from it. A town full of caring people who make her feel welcome. I enjoyed all of it.

This author is becoming someone I can count on for a quick read with good characters that I can invest in and care about, an entertaining plot, and just the right amount of super hot scenes. I look forward to reading more from her in future.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment