Saturday, June 10, 2017

Tiffany's Review ~ Going in Deep by Carly Phillips

Going in Deep (Billionaire Bad Boys, #4)Going in Deep by Carly Phillips
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

description

Ok damn! I love second chance romances, especially when someone has to really redeem themselves from the actions of their past. Julian used Kendall in the past to get back at his former business partner, Kade. He didn't know she had the issues she has, but that doesn't make things better. He truly realized his rock bottom when he lost the one great thing in his life.
Kendall is doing better. She's living on her own and has a job at the animal shelter. When Julian contacts her as part of his recovery, she's determined not to let it set her back. They have so much to overcome, but their chemistry and ease with each other seems tangible. Kendall is so much stronger in this book, and she won't let anyone boss her around or take advantage of her. Communication is key this time around, as well as being the only two in the relationship. I admired he ability to tell her sister and brother in law that she was strong enough to rebuild her life and take responsibility for her decisions.
In the other books I was on the fence on both of these characters, but now? Love. I absolutely love them both. This was the perfect way to round out this amazing series. I'm so happy I got to read everyone's story. I admit I was dying to see how Julian and Kendall's story would play out. Let's just say I was far from disappointed. This is a series I will reread again for sure!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment