Saturday, June 10, 2017

Tiffany's Review ~ Sworn to Protect by Diana Gardin

Sworn to Protect (Rescue Ops, #1)Sworn to Protect by Diana Gardin
My rating: 4.5 of 5 stars

description

Rayne and Jeremy were high school sweethearts. Torn apart by family and a secret she held, they haven't seen each other for nine long years. After trying to move on and finding herself in trouble, she flees from her boss to the only place she's ever felt safe...home.
When Jeremy goes into work at Night Eagle Security, his eyes find the new assistant. She just happens to be the girl who ran nine years ago, a woman he's never gotten over. He's determined to find answers. He'll discover what she's hiding, and who's after her.
This was a second chance romance with a bit of suspense thrown in. I loved both Rayne and Jeremy. Once Jeremy got over the shock of what had happened and what Rayne was hiding, he was amazing about things. He was loving and protective and I enjoyed following them as they were able to develop their relationship again. Jeremy learns that nothing was as it seemed all those years ago.
Sworn To Protect is written mostly in dual POV. These were characters that I wanted to get to know. The story pulled me in and had me turning pages just waiting to see what was on the next one. This was the first book I've read by this author but it definitely will not be the last. I love a book that has you going through emotion after emotion, and a protective alpha male! Passion, chemistry and suspense are absolutes for this one and I enjoyed every page.

No comments:

Post a Comment