Sunday, July 9, 2017

Ali's Review ~ Roxy by Stevie J. Cole

RoxyRoxy by Stevie J. Cole
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

☆☆☆☆
~ Ali

Stevie Cole has yet again set the bar. Roxy is the third story in the Pandemic Sorrow Series and if you loved the other two, you will fall in love with Roxy as well. I was worried when I saw that this would be Roxy’s point of view from the Jag story. So many times you end up reading the same book twice. That is not what you will get. Do you still get an emotionally gripping, heart stopping, story dealing with love and addiction and those affected, absolutely! We learn so much more of Roxy’s history that it opens your eyes to what she was dealing with in the first book. Cole gives readers what they have come to expect in this series with a very real, and dirty account of life with drugs and the impact they have on so many lives, not just the users. I was again transported into the Pandemic Sorrow world and I hate when I have to leave. I hope there is more coming from our favorite rockers, I can't wait to one-click.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment