Monday, July 3, 2017

Blog Tour ~ #Review ~ Dr. ER by Max Monroe


Blurb:


Dr. Erotic.
That’s what they’ve decided to call me, Scott Shepard, the head of St. Luke’s Hospital Emergency Department.
Just thinking about it makes me smile.
As the new face of the reality docuseries, The Doctor Is In, I plan to take his power and recognition right to the streets of New York City and into the pants of willing women.

Well, that was my plan.

Until her—feisty, beautiful, and addictively sexy Harlow Paige.
A gossip columnist that just loves writing about yours truly, she’s everything I thought I never wanted and then some.
She drives me crazy.
Problem is, she doesn’t want to be anything when it comes to me—not friends, not lovers, not even adversaries.   
God, I love a good challenge.
Get ready, Harlow. Love is contagious.





Dr. ER Playlist: 

Tiny Tease:
“Was he the man who was riding when you got injured, Low?” he questioned, and I internally groaned at his ironic choice in words.
      The man who was riding? Good Lord, that sounded terrible. And a little too close to the actual scenario…
      “No, sir,” Scott answered, and if the strain in his throat was any indication, he was one breath away from losing himself to laughter. “I was, in fact, not doing the riding when your daughter got injured.”
      My father looked at me. “If he wasn’t the one riding, then how do you two know each other?”
      Fucking fiddlesticks, I needed everyone to stop saying riding before I fainted from discomfort.



Review:
The duo of Max Monroe strikes again with another sexy hit! The whitty banter and sexy times follow right along side of their other books and I can't get enough!
Scott Shepard is the head of the ER at St. Luke's Hospital. He's always been good with the ladies, and after his spotlight on The Doctor Is In, he plans on taking full advantage of his fame. That is until a sexy, sassy woman lands herself in his ER with a head laceration and a hilarious story to go with it. Now he has a new plan, and the chase is on. A chance encounter when he's out with his mom provides the perfect opportunity for him to put his plan into action. 
Harlow Paige is a gossip columnist, but it isn't her dream job. She gave up her dreams for her ex, and now she doesn't want a relationship at all. One nighters are the way to go. No one will make it back into her heart. She finds herself slowly falling for Scott, but unwilling to admit it. When someone sets him up for complete failure under her name, she needs to do some fast convincing to a lot of people. 
Holy Wow! The duo brought this book to a whole new level. I am hooked on this spinoff series as much as I was the Bad Boy Billionaires series. They know how to bring the heat and sass. There is no lack of laughs here. I love that Scott knows what he wants and is determined to get it. He's charming and sexy, and knows exactly what to do to win everyone over. I fell in love with Scott...he was so completely dupportive of Harlow and her dreams. Like the other couples previously, they were made for each other.  This book definitely proves you can build on heat and passion. That doesn't have to be all it's about.  True feelings come to light. Love is revealed. Obstacles have to be overcome. This book was such a fun read, and I can't wait now for Dr Neuro to see what kind of trouble he gets into. Max Monroe do just the right amount of drama to keep you interested and excited to see what comes next without going overboard. My expectations have not been disappointed yet!
~Tiffany

Tour Giveaway LINK: 

No comments:

Post a Comment