Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Diane's Review ~ Taking Chances by Kimberley O'Malley

Taking Chances (Windsor Falls, #2)Taking Chances by Kimberley O'Malley
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

description

A second chance…

There is nothing like a hospital for the perfect background to emotional upheaval. I dived in with memories of Grey’s Anatomy and ER running through my mind hoping that new ones would be created by Katie and Flynn.

Katie had been hurt by love, devastatingly so. Even years later, she was in no mood to contemplate falling in love with anyone, let alone another co-worker. A doctor. I can almost hear the disdain in her mind as she resolutely held herself aloof from Flynn’s advances. Flynn, on the other hand, was determined to overcome any and all objections. The battle, the heat, was on… With work their common denominator, Flynn was going to use and all opportunities to press his case, and did he ever.

The banter was hot, the push and pull heavy as both were determined to win their case… While the ending was a little quick and quiet for my taste, Katie and Flynn’s journey left an impression and will have me reaching for this author’s work again.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment