Sunday, July 9, 2017

Erin's Review ~ Wrecked by Jeannine Colette

WreckedWrecked by Jeannine Colette
My rating: 4.5 of 5 stars

description
This being my first book from Jeannine Colette, I wasn't sure what to expect. I was pleasantly surprised by how much I fell in love with this story.
I enjoyed the easy flow. Colette mixes a variety of different elements so well. A history full of love and heartbreak unfolds throughout the book and we are able to see the significance Leah and Adam once had on one another, and how that effects their current relationship. Pain from the past is scattered amongst sweet gestures, witty banter, and strong feelings that never truly faded. Leah's fiery and carefree personality, along with Adam's serious and protective side, added so much. The addition of some action, suspense, and a serious dose of steam, really rounded out the story.
Leah and Adam were deep, complex characters. They were both so much more than they appeared. It was such a treat to see them discover more about one another. I really loved both of them, especially Leah. She was capable, driven, and fun!
I was surprised to find out that Wrecked was part of series, or perhaps a spinoff of another series. I very much enjoyed Colette's writing and am quite intrigued to see what the other series is about. If the books are anything like this one, I'm definitely going to love them!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment