Sunday, July 9, 2017

Jenny's Review ~ The Catch by K. Bromberg

The Catch (The Player, #2)The Catch by K. Bromberg
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

☆☆☆☆☆
~Jenny

HEARTWARMING! EMOTIONAL! GUT WRENCHING! PERFECTION!

"After an unexpected twist of fate, All-Star catcher Easton Wylder is left questioning the loyalty of everyone around him.
Even the women he shares his bed, Scout

Great story. Well written.

I have been eagerly awaiting this book. I have to honestly say it was everything I'd hoped for and then some. I absolutely love K. Bromberg's writing style. This book gets your attention from the first page and keeps you there until the last. You are going to go through feels with this one. I may even admit to shedding a few tears, okay maybe a lot.

The Catch starts right where The Player left off. My heart went out to Scout, having to choose to honor her father's last wish or to protect the man who means everything to her. There were times when I wanted to reach into the pages and shakes Easton for how he treated Scout, but the drama made for a good story.

I would recommend this book to anyone who likes dramatic, humorous, sweet and hot romance based reads. As much as I was dying to find out what happens with Easton and Scout I never wanted it to end.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment