Sunday, July 9, 2017

Jenny's Review ~ Steal by Rachel Van Dyken

Steal (Seaside Pictures, #3)Steal by Rachel Van Dyken
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

☆☆☆☆☆
~Jenny
Rachel Van Dyken, what can I say about this author that readers don't already say. She's AMAZING! HER BOOKS ARE PERFECTION!

It's been a while since I read a book by Rachel Van Dyken.
Steal was one hell of an emotional ride man. Steal totally broke my heart and then when I thought OK...You're good, keep going, it's going to get better, WHAM! Another sucker punch to the gut! Steal consumed my world from the very beginning.

There were times the book made me angry, made me cry out in frustration, made me curse Will and Angelica.
Wondering how inconsiderate and selfish they could be? But things always have a way of working itself out.


I loved this book so much. My thoughts are all over the place and my heart can't event begin to comprehend what I just read. Rachel Van Dyken sure knows how to tell a story and keep that story. Greatly, stupendously recommend this book. A MUST READ!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment