Monday, July 3, 2017

Jenny's Review ~ Trouble by Avery Flynn

Trouble (Bad Boy Homecoming, #2)Trouble by Avery Flynn
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

☆☆☆☆
~Jenny
Trouble was a great way to be introduced to Author Avery Flynn. Right from the beginning, I was intrigued.

High school reunions are supposed to be something people look forward to. It's when you can go back in time to visit old friends and teachers. See what your peers have been up to all these years, but for Leah and Drew it was the complete opposite.
Leah is determined to show everyone what a success she's become all while having to face the man who broke her heart. The guy who walked away without a backward glance. When something unexpected happens she has no choice but to turn to the man who she's loved since she was 6.

I was immediately drawn to the characters Drew and Leah. I loved Leah and her spunk. Loved the banter between the characters.
Any author who can write a book that makes me laugh out loud is a winner for me. The tension made for some passionate scenes.

Why 4 STARS, well I did feel the story was a little fast and rushed. If you're wondering if I will be reading more from Avery Flynn, the answer is yes. Her books would be perfect for a rainy day, or a good night read before bed.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment