Monday, July 3, 2017

Jess's Review ~ The Knocked up Plan by Lauren Blakely

The Knocked up PlanThe Knocked up Plan by Lauren Blakely
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

description

Swoon-worthy cast (ummm...Ryder), sexy, funny, entertaining, and a home-run. I am a HUGE fan of Ms. Blakely's romantic comedies and this one is right up there as one of my favorites. What I love about these stories is that are light and super sexy and there is story that keeps me interested.

Here we have Nicole, she has a plan and the perfect person to help her with said plan. She is smart and has zero delusions about her life and love. She's not really interested in it, she doesn't feel like she needs to find it but she does want a baby.

Ryder is a bit jaded about love and life but given his job he needs to figure things out. Given directions from his boss to shape things up, he too has a plan. So when his ping-pong springs her plans onto him, he sees this whole situation as win-win.

Then the real fun begins. Between the banter, chemistry and fun dates I found myself flying through this book. And now many days later, it still makes me smile and feel light and happy on the inside. There is just something refreshing about a great comedy that is good for the soul. I'm fairly certain I will never tire from these, so I can't wait for what's next.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment