Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Jess's Review ~ Taken by N. Isabelle Blanco & N. Isabelle Blanco

Taken (Voyeur, #1)Taken by N. Isabelle Blanco
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

description

What a way to begin a series...being thrown off a dark cliff with a whole lot of craziness along the way.

Ivy wakes up beside her best friend. She doesn't know how she got there, she doesn't know what she is doing there, and she has no idea what has come over her. All she does know is that she is feeling things she doesn't expect and is being led by the voice of a woman she doesn't know, or does she.

This was an introduction into what I expect to be a dark, erotic, thriller that had my head spinning. Being told strictly through Ivy's POV, you feel as unbalanced and out-of-control as she does. Unable to hold a thought because of the crushing need she has for someone she shouldn't. These two also get to see the sick and messed up things that will happen when they don't do exactly as they are told.

The crazy women behind the voice is not to shy to shed some blood to get her point across and expose the secrets that these two friends are harboring. This was a fast-paced and dirty read. I read it one sitting not only because it was short but because I couldn't seem to look away. Very little was answered other than to set the stage and make us question what is going to happen next. Thankfully I have book two sitting on my kindle but I fear I'm going to be left with more questions when I am done with that one.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment