Saturday, July 22, 2017

Jess's Review ~ Wicked Grind by J. Kenner

Wicked Grind (Stark World, #1)Wicked Grind by J. Kenner
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

description

Slow burning, second chance romance. A photographer trying to make a name for himself and the tiny dancer he hasn't seen in years.

Wyatt and Kelsey have a history, but it's been many years since they have seen one another. Many years and many hurtful feelings and memories. Wyatt is one model away from finishing his project and when Kelsey unexpectedly walks though his door he knows she is the one. Kelsey has been living a safe life since her choices turned tragic all those years ago but Wyatt is giving her a chance to be free and truly figure out who she is.

This was an engaging story about misunderstandings and second chances. Not only second chances at love but a life too. This wasn't quite as erotic as I thought it would be but for the story line it worked well. I was interested in finding out what broke these two and see what happened in the aftermath of their original time together. I wanted to see them find themselves all these years later and figure out to work through their pasts. Don't get me wrong, there was still a decent dose of sexy material and the chemistry between these two was off the charts but this story had more...story. I am hoping a certain brother has a book coming but regardless I do enjoy the characters in this world so I am excited to see what is next.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment