Sunday, July 9, 2017

Lindsey's Review ~ Absolution by Missy Johnson

AbsolutionAbsolution by Missy Johnson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

☆☆☆☆
~ Lindsey

This was a great book to fall into. Missy Johnson did a great job bring these characters to life through a page turning book that will keep you on the edge of your seats. This book borderlines taboo well hits taboo but that just makes it even more worth reading. I liked the way this book flowed, and the way the author pulls all of the factors together was great. This is a great book that will take you on a rollercoaster ride of emotions and secrets. Declan and Hannah and got through a lot for each other but it is so worth it in the end. This story was so worth reading and I enjoyed it very much. There was a lot to love about this book from the writing, the plot, and the characters. I would absolutely recommend this book if you need a great summer read. I can’t wait to see what’s next from this author.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment