Sunday, July 9, 2017

Lindsey's Review ~ At His Mercy by Shelly Bell

At His Mercy (Forbidden Lovers, #1)At His Mercy by Shelly Bell
My rating: 4.5 of 5 stars

☆☆☆☆.5
~ Lindsey

Heart pounding, soul shattering, heat inducing love story. I freaking loved Isabella and Tristan's story of love and happiness. This was a great story of finding love and dealing with the past . As I’ve said before love is never easy but when it’s worth it when it happens. Love even at its kinkiest and most taboo is so worth it. This book was very well written and so easy to get lost in. I really enjoyed every word of it. These characters were so easy to love, and the story was so easy to follow. This was the first book by Shelly Bell that I have read and I cannot wait to read more. The characters, the plot, and just the plain flow of this story made it what it was awesome. The connection between the two was off the charts and let’s be honest sometimes a little kink and heat is just what you need. If you enjoy a hot DOM and A troubled soul then this is the story for you. There is no way anyone will be disappointed with this story.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment