Friday, July 21, 2017

Lindsey's Review ~ The Therapist: Episode 1 by JA Belfield

The Therapist: Episode 1 (The Therapist, #1)The Therapist: Episode 1 by J.A. Belfield
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 stars, Lindsey

Intriguing this is the only word that would describe this story. What more can you say about a story about a sex therapist. It was hot, scorching, and believe me when I say you might feel a little dirty after reading this story (but in a good way). J.A.Belfirld gave a great book and I can’t wait until episode two. The writing was good, the characters great, and the plot pretty good. This was a very good start to the beginning. There was such a mixture of characters that really brought out this story that made it a mixture of suspense and romance. This is a great way to start the story especially with the different components. I can’t wait to see what’s next.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment