Sunday, July 9, 2017

Nikki's Review ~ Rough and Ready by Hayley Faiman

Rough and Ready (Notorious Devils MC #5)Rough and Ready by Hayley Faiman
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

description
Everytime I finish a book in Hayley Faiman's Notorious Devils series I immediately decide it is my favorite, and Rough and Ready is no different!

I have never been a big fan of second chance novels because there is always so much pain for the one left behind and I can never understand why someone had to leave. But with Cleo and Pax, I can understand why a damaged Pax made the decision he felt he had to. They were too young and too new to weather the storms that laid ahead for them. But what bugged me is he had so much love for Cleo he never checked on her? And after 11 years he comes back because of a threat to the Notorious Devils? Pax might have been damaged all those years ago but his leaving broke Cleo where she couldn't move on emotionally. Pax made me question the stupidity of men everywhere because of his actions once Cleo was back in his life.

But what saved this book and my opinion of Pax was his actions when he finally got his act together. He righted the wrong with Cleo that put this shattered woman's self esteem back together. He definitely freed her sexuality and made this shy innocent bolder! No complaints with Pax's take charge bedroom behavior.

This is an amazing series and I am loving each book even if I can't decide on a favorite!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment