Saturday, July 29, 2017

Nikki's Review ~ Schooled by Chelsea Camaron & Ryan Michele

Schooled (Ruthless Rebels MC, #4)Schooled by Chelsea Camaron
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

description

Schooled by the writing duo Ryan Michele and Chelsea Cameron is the latest in the Ruthless Rebels MC.

I knew going in that this book was going to be emotionally draining. Just from the previous books I knew Waylon "Triple Threat" Thorne had a horrible childhood and was lucky to have his twin brother. But nothing prepared me for the horrific ordeal that Waylon's first love Jessica was enduring from an evil person in Waylon's past.

Jessica has to be one of the strongest characters I have read in a great while. She went through so much mental and physical cruelty, hoping to be rescued but also willing to live in hell if it spared Waylon.

Even though I felt so much pain for Waylon, I also wanted to slap him upside the head for the noble gesture of staying away from Jessica. But to truly heal both needed each other.

This is such a great series and exceptional reads. You don't need to read the previous books to enjoy Schooled but you would be missing out on a wide, sexy ride!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment