Monday, July 31, 2017

Nikki's Review ~ Well Built by Carly Phillips and Erika Wilde

Well BuiltWell Built by Carly Phillips
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

description
Well Built is the latest amazing story by Carly Phillips and Erika Wilde. This was such a sweet, beautiful second chance read.

I loved reading the story of Kyle Coleman and Ella Fisher. They were young love that was ripped apart because of family circumstances that neither one of them had any control over.

Now several years later Kyle is back and feelings that were buried are rushed to the surface. Seeing Kyle and Ella try to reconnect was both sweet and heart breaking. There were so much games played mostly by Ella that I wanted her to stop burying her head in the sand and just be direct. But I knew she made her choices for self preservation. Kyle didn't play games as such but wasn't as open with Ella as he should have been. I think family circumstances past and present kept these two from being as forth coming.

But it was sweet, sexy and smoking when the chemistry came alive between Kyle and Ella. Kyle's possessive dirty talking mouth drove me crazy! I loved it!

This is such a great series snd definitely anxious for the next one!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment