Monday, July 3, 2017

Shy's Review ~ Billionaire's Perfect Bride by Ajei Novua & Jen A. Durand

Billionaire's Perfect Bride (True Match Arrangements Book 1)Billionaire's Perfect Bride by Ajei Novua
My rating: 3.5 of 5 stars

description
My first thoughts on this book was that it told a really good story. I enjoyed it all the way through and even with it being shorter than your average book, I felt like it gave me a complete story. I got to experience the growth of the relationship from business arrangement to love between Bianca and Jay. There was the getting to know each other, the steam and some emotions. There was a meddling friend and an ex to create some interesting twists to the story. And there were misunderstandings to be worked through. I appreciated the strong personalities presented in both main characters with neither feeling like they were overpowering or overshadowing the other. And while I didn't get a lot of detail on many of the secondary characters, I know of at least two I'd like to read more about. All in all this was just a really good read. I certainly wouldn't hesitate to read more from this author in future.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment