Monday, July 3, 2017

Shy's Review ~ Revenge by Lexi Blake

Revenge (Lawless, #3)Revenge by Lexi Blake
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

description

I have been desperately awaiting this story ever since reading the first book of the series. With each of those stories I got to know Drew Lawless more and more and I couldn't wait to read his story. Now that it's here and I've read it I can say it was so worth the wait, and was even better than I hoped for.

From the first words to the last I was wrapped up in the dialogue and the progression of the story. Every twist and new turn for Drew and Shelby kept me hooked and enjoying every moment whether that enjoyment be shown in nervousness or heartache or any other of the many emotions that worked through me.

Drew was everything I hoped for and more. Strong, bossy, flawed, and full of so much love and loyalty for his family. Shelby was his perfect match. She was exactly what he needed even when he didn't know or tried to deny it.

I couldn't have imagined a better ending to this story or this series, except to hope we can get a book (even a novella would suffice) for Hatch, and another for Noah. I think they both deserve some happiness too and I know Lexi Blake can write it brilliantly.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment