Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Diane's Review ~ What If I Fall... by Cheri Marie & LB Russell

What If I Fall...What If I Fall... by Cheri Marie
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

description
Can a ghost be part of a threesome?

From the opening pages, I knew this story was going to tap all the feels as Aurora (Rory) and Jameson struggled to find their way. There were life-altering moments galore as decisions were made by the head and not always the heart…

There are curveballs and more curveballs as these seemingly unlikely lovers tried to find a place where they could be in love and happy. Those two things don’t necessarily automatically come together, case in point right here. Grief, anxiety, fear – they all played a part in Rory’s honest responses to opening herself up again to love and hope. Jameson’s patience and understanding, even as he was hurting himself, kept me hopeful that not all would be lost…

Be prepared for emotional pitfalls galore and gut-wrenching choices which had me invested in each stomach-clenching moment…

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment