Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Erin's Review ~ Beneath the Truth by Meghan March

Beneath The Truth (Beneath, #7)Beneath The Truth by Meghan March
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

description

Infinity Stars...

Beneath the Truth marks the final installment of Meghan March's Beneath Series and while I'm sad to let go of these characters, I couldn't be more satisfied with the way it all ended. This book is definitely one of the best! Rhett finally gets the story he deserves.

March delivers yet another incredible thrill ride. It was extremely intense, so much is packed into these pages. We are taken on an emotional rollercoaster of betrayal, heartbreak, excitement, passion, and edge of your seat suspense, all wrapped up in a bittersweet package. I was completely captivated by every word.

The characters in this series are some of my most favorite ever written and Meghan March is a true master at her craft. I know my time with these characters has come to an end but I look forward to what's to come.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment