Friday, August 11, 2017

Lindsey's Review ~ Hear Me Out by Lila Rose

Hear Me Out (Hawks MC Caroline Springs Charter, #5)Hear Me Out by Lila Rose
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

4.5 Stars, Lindsey

I so loved this story Beast and Knife, or Jay and Maddox love story was one of the best M/M story I have read in a while and I could not put it down. I loved the writing, the plot, and especially the characters. Lila Rose always has great characters and this is no different. They character and the hurdles they must overcome makes you appreciate the small things that are given every day. Love is a strong motivator especially over fear of the unknown. The book kept me so into it until the very end. There was so much depth to each character and how much they loved each other. Their love story was a such a tale of love and friendship. I always love a good biker book that’s not only hot but have depth to it. So if you love a great love story and also a great m/m story this is for you .

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment