Thursday, August 3, 2017

Release Blitz ~ #Review ~ Brick by Charlie Lee




BLURB

My Sin. Her Redemption.

I'm the man your momma warns you about.  The one you never want to meet in a dark alley.
I fight and protect me, mine, and my own. Take a bullet for anyone I love. No damn job is too gruesome for me. And I’m the most loyal motherf*cker you’ll ever encounter.

I live on the wrong side of the law, and I’m damn proud of it. It's rooted deep in my soul, stems from the scars of my past.

A pool of blood, a lifeless woman, and a missing child lead me into chaos, smack dab in the middle of it.

Why?

To protect what’s mine. Life has never had perfect timing. My sins and her redemptions are about to collide, leaving me changed forever.

Add to your TBR - http://bit.ly/2uNyz0Y



Free on Kindle Unlimited







Review

☆☆☆1/2

I've been sitting her for a while to try and figure out what to put into this review and how to write it, and I can honestly say, I'm stumped. Normally the only time I have these feelings is when a book completely blows me away and I'm left speechless. But now is not the same case. 

I'm not left speechless, I'm left confused on what to say. I don't know how to sum this up. I don't know how to explain it. I'm not even gonna lie, there was a few times while reading that I was a little confused and had to go back and re-read, then re-read again.

But even with all that said, I didn't hate it. As a matter of fact, I really liked the story line. I loved the characters and their craziness. I love seeing the coming together of a family, especially in the form of a fierce MC. Always doing whatever they have to do, to protect what and who is theirs. I love seeing someone who is so far out of the biker world being thrown into it and finding their way. It's a beauty in and of its own. 

And love either way is an amazing thing to see bloom, and this couple is no different. They are so completely different but fit so perfectly together. They are what each other needed but didn't know it. Even though they were thrown into a crazy situation, they worked to find themselves in each other, for each other. And came out the end even stronger. 

Those are the kinds of love and stories I love to read. I wish with everything I had I could of given this a 5 star. 

I'm not much of a re-read but I think I'm gonna have to revisit this one and see if my feelings about it are the same. Because even at the ending of this review, I'm still so darn confused. I'm literally torn, and it sucks. 

~Lynzi

ABOUT CHARLIE LEE




Charlie Lee is the alter ego of USA Today Best Selling Authors HJ Bellus and Kathy Coopmans. The two friends come together to bring you their darker side of the romance world!


FOLLOW CHARLIE LEE



No comments:

Post a Comment