Friday, August 11, 2017

Shy's Review ~ Hold Me Close by Vanessa Vale

Hold Me CloseHold Me Close by Vanessa Vale
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

description
This newest installment in the Bridgewater County series was full of misunderstandings, false assumptions, passion, and of course the Bridgewater way of love.

I am a fan of this series and this book was another good example of why. Matt and Ethan were perfectly contrasted to be able to provide Rachel just what she needed. I loved how the author managed to give the readers a little something different from the previous books with different twists, turns and obstacles to overcome for the characters.

Ethan was darn near flawless. Rachel was selfless and self sacrificing for those she loves. But Matt had a tendency to stick his foot in his mouth and I felt like he was always having something to make up for. I started to feel bad cause he was just really misunderstood.

All in all though, this book provided everything I was looking for in a contemporary romance. Alpha males that love their partners and are willing to do what's needed to make them happy. A heroine I can like and relate to. Lots of steam. And this series also happens to be a well written menage too. I highly recommend reading all of these books.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment