Thursday, October 12, 2017

Jenny's Review ~ I Stole His Car by Jessica Frances

I Stole His Car (Love at First Crime, #1)I Stole His Car by Jessica Frances
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

☆☆☆☆
~Jenny
I will admit it did take me a few pages to get into the story but once I did I could not put my kindle down. Ava's life is turned upside down when she sees something she shouldn't have. In danger and desperate to get off the streets, she steals a car.
Zander is the owner of the car and when Ava returns the vehicle he decides to help her.
The story is fast pace. The characters Ava, Zander and his younger brother Van were very entertaining and had me laughing. There were great supporting characters. The plot is filled with action, suspense, romance and like I said lots of humor. I would recommend this book and look forward to reading more on this story.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment