Thursday, October 12, 2017

Jenny's Review ~ Treading the Traitor's Path: Out Bad by MariaLisa deMora

Treading the Traitor's Path: Out Bad (Neither This, Nor That, #2)Treading the Traitor's Path: Out Bad by MariaLisa deMora
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

☆☆☆☆☆
~Jenny
Omg .. this one was addictive! I live and breathe for books like this!

Fabulously Naughty!...Wickedly Hot!

Po’Boy is going through a lot in his life. He holds a secret that can destroy everything he loves. I especially loved his character. I felt like the author wrote him with such depth that it literally felt like I was sharing his same feelings if that makes sense. I loved how good of a friend his character was to his best friend. Crissy's character was fun and full of spunk. I liked her a lot as well.

This is my first book by MariaLisa deMora and it will not be my last. MariaLisa delivered a 5 STAR READ! The plot is filled with action, suspense, romance and tons of hot scenes.


READ THIS BOOK! Stories like this are the reasons why MC books are my FAVORITE.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment