Thursday, October 12, 2017

Lynzi's Review ~ Dear Captor by Liz Lovelock

Dear Captor (Letters in Blood, #1)Dear Captor by Liz Lovelock
My rating: 3.5 of 5 stars

☆☆☆1/2
~Lynzi
I've been waiting to read this one. The blurb had me intrigued. I couldn't wait to see how this played out, and to see if the heroine was as fierce as I thought she would be.

Eleanor was dealt a crap hand of a childhood. Every day she was in her own personal form of h-e-double-hockey-sticks. But she got stronger a little more each day. Her will to survive was strong, so she never gave up. So now as a grown up, she is a force to be recon with. She finally feels like her life is looking up, until she is taken. Now once again, she won't go down with out a fight.

There is so much more to this story. Which of course there is, there is more books to come out, but oh man. I have so many questions, I can't wait to get the answers to. I know what I think will happen, but I'm pretty sure it probably won't, but I will still hope. With Love can't come fast enough.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment