Friday, July 21, 2017

Ali's Review ~ Bad Boss by Clarissa Wild

Bad BossBad Boss by Clarissa Wild
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

4.5 stars, Ali

This was such a fun read! Definitely a book I can recommend to everyone. I love TJ and as kinky as his ‘little habit’ is you love him all the more. Lesley is awesome, who wouldn't be to come up with a way to make money for college by selling her panties!? I mean, come on, genius! I love the way these two meet and Wild has us cringing and biting our nails and shaking our head while reading. Once the cat is out of the bag, and Lesley uncovers TJs pantie problem, I love her ability to see it as part of the man she's falling for and not hold it against him. TJ can be my book boyfriend any day of the week and twice on Sundays! This goofy, sexy, dominant alpha male had my panties wet the whole time!

If you are looking for a super fun, laugh out loud, sexy escape from the real world, jump into Bad Boss and join TJ and Lesley while they struggle through the ups and downs of dating the boss to find their happily ever after!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment