Saturday, July 22, 2017

Jess's Review ~ Two is a Lie by Pam Godwin

Two is a Lie (Tangled Lies, #2)Two is a Lie by Pam Godwin
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

description

Talk about a love triangle...

This was a bit tougher to get through. The push and pull, back and forth, pain and lies were a lot to swallow in this book. What is interesting about love triangle is that sometimes you have a favorite and clear winner but in this one, I don't. Cole and Trace really couldn't be more different; one dark, one light, one a suit and tie and the other a jeans and t-shirt man. Both possessive and broken right along with Danni. I had wished that we would have gotten more from them though. There are still so many secrets and things we don't understand, especially when we get to the end and wham.

Danni had already been though a lot and now her heart is all messed up yet again. While I don't envy her one bit, there were points where I didn't like how entangled she was becoming and her struggles became a little long winded. I wanted to push her to make a choice, even though I don't know that I would have been happy either way. Because even with all of the betrayals she loves them and she loves them with her whole heart.

We are left in a bad place because again Ms. Godwin threw all of the WTF moments at us and of course they were at the end. So while I didn't love this book as much as the first, I am dying to know what happens next. It's going to be one long month of waiting.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment