Monday, July 10, 2017

Lindsey's Review ~ Whispered Prayers of a Girl by Alex Grayson

Whispered Prayers of a GirlWhispered Prayers of a Girl by Alex Grayson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

☆☆☆☆☆
~Lindsey
This book was a roller coaster on the emotions. This book will bring the hardest of hearts cry. Alex Grayson will bring out all your emotions. Two broken souls how can happiness come from so much pain. This is just one of those books that will make you feel just a little broken. I loved the writing, the plot, and the characters. I got lost in the character's world until the very end. This book will make you wonder how do you get off this emotionally charged story. I love this story so very much. There was nothing about this story not to like. Alex did a great job at portraying the pain. There was so much pain, if I did not make me cry at least twice. This is a book that stays with you. I know it stayed with me and I know with this story I have fallen for Alex Grayson's writing. This was a great book I would so read over again

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment