Monday, July 3, 2017

Lynzi's Review ~ Cam by Julia Bright

CamCam by Julia Bright
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

☆☆☆☆
~Lynzi
I was blown away by Cam and his ways. His morals may have gotten a little shady when he first got to Hollywood, but the fact that his desire for more was stronger than the temptations and privileges of the business, says so much. He was so different than I thought he would be. I expected him to be just like his brother, Zach. Watching his brother stuggle his way through life, was hard for Cam. He's determined to help him see the light. Being in the industry he is, it makes finding someone true and with the wants to have a real relationship, is hard. That's why he needs someone who isn't in the business, yet.

With dreams of being an actress, Rose works to get by, hoping one day she will get her big break. Just like almost every other person in Hollywood. One thing she never expected was for the famous Harris brothers to walk into the diner where she works. Much less for them to sit in her section. What she thinks will be an invite to an amazing beginning, turns out to be the furthest thing she could of thought of. Thank goodness for someone who still has a heart, and believes in a thing called right and wrong. She didn't get the beginning she thought she was getting out of the party, but she definitely got a beginning.

I haven't read many, if not any, actor/Hollywood star books. To me they just seem superficial, because let's face it, it's Hollywood and that equals superficial. It doesn't matter if it's in the real world, or the book world. So I tent to stay away. When I read a book, I want real feels, real emotions, and real connections. Even though I was super surprised, this book gave me that.

Cam and Rose together was like a fresh of breath air after being in a sand storm. They weren't at all what I was expecting, and their connection was amazing.

This story consists of things that can/do happen to stars. Which kept things as real as they could get. With that being said, my hopes are high, and I am so looking forward to reading the next book, Roan.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment