Sunday, July 9, 2017

Lynzi's Review ~ Thicker Than Blood by Anne Marie Citro

Thicker Than BloodThicker Than Blood by Anne Marie Citro
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

☆☆☆☆☆
~ Lynzi

Novels in third person aren't my thing. I normally have a problem with the way they are written, but this one blew me away. This one is so good. So well written.

I absolutely loved catching up with this group of sista's and their love lives. I loved Frankie and Ryder's story in, Lyrics Heart & Soul, and Dakota and Caden's story wasn't any different.

Dakota comes from a family of love. With a Native American mother and a French father, her life was full of culture. Which made for an exciting life. Her dream was to always work with kids with disabilities, but also to find new ways to help them. Her beliefs is what helps her career bloom like it does. She has has amazing friends, and a twin sister who is her best friend. Everything in her life is perfect, until the love of her life breaks her hurt in the worst way possible.

Caden has only ever had one dream, to be a paramedic and help save lives. Even though he could have an amazing career as a professional football player, he gives it up so he can do good. His best friend Koko, doesn't understand that and try to push him to be better. But saving lives and spending his life with his girlfriend is all he needs to be happy. That is until that said girlfriend destroys every amount of trust he had in her. One day while off duty, he comes upon a crash. Without thinking he rushes in to help. Little did he know, the person inside is the girl he never stopped loving.

How can two people move past each betraying the other? Or did they?

This story boggled my mind. Just...like...wow!! Oh man!! So much more than what I thought I was getting and oh so good.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment